16 Reasons for recruiting from Bimtech
Being one of the leading private B-Schools in the in the National Capital Region, BIMTECH feels privileged to invite you to our Campus for acquiring industry ready talents from us. Here are the reasons why:
- BIMTECH is part of the well known B.K. Birla Group of Institutions.
- We’ve a track record of 26 years in management education.
- 5000 plus of our Alumni are in the service of industry and corporates since 1988.
- We’ve consistently been ranked in the Top Ten among all private B-Schools and 21 among all in the 14th Business Today – MDRA Best Business School Survey – 2013.
- The latest National HRD Network B-Schools Ranking 2013 ranks BIMTECH 7th among Private B’ Schools and 17th among all public and private B’ Schools of India.
- All our five streams (PGDM, PGDM – IB, PGRM – Insurance, PGDM – Retail and PGDM- Sustainable Development Practices) are AICTE approved two year post-graduate courses. PGDM is accredited by the National Accreditation Board and the Association of India Universities (AIU) for equivalence with MBA. BIMTECH was first in the country to start sectoral PGDM programmes for Insurance and Retail.
- We’ve MoUs with legendary international education and training providers like KPMG, LOMA, IIBA, CII etc.
- The teaching methodology is a combination for lecture-cum-case based method with high focus on self-learning and practice at BIMTECH. The academic delivery components are:
> Classroom Learning, Case Studies, Business Simulations, Quizzing
> Theatre Technique, Role Plays, Management Games, Field Researches
> Assignments, Presentations, Industry Visits, Workshops, Guest Lectures
> Panel Discussions, Research Projects, Team Work, Meditation & Yoga.
- BIMTECH runs vibrant MDP, FDP programmes for corporates/institutes.
- We are powered by 72 permanent faculty, of whom more than 50% have industry experience of 10 years or more.
- BIMTECH has an active Ph. D/Fellowship Programme in different verticals of management discipline.
- Student Exchange prograamme in action with 12 foreign Universities/Institutes in France. Austria, Finland, USA etc.
- 2 months summer project plus at least two short term or live projects to be completed by every student before placement.
- Open to pooled campus arrangement as required by recruiters.
- Fully residential Wi-Fi campus, six top rated data bases and a library of nearly 30,000 books. Video conferencing and Webex facilities are also provided.
- Complementary airport transfer facilities to recruiters from outstation as well as campus guest house facilities on offer.