He is a PhD in Business Administration and an MBA in Marketing & Finance. He holds an additional diploma in Exports Marketing, a Diploma in Information & Systems Management and a Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry. He has worked for more than 16 years in Industry and academia. His areas of interest include International Business, Marketing Research, Product Management, Marketing Communications and Channel Management. He has done several consulting assignments in the area of Marketing and Marketing Communications for companies like Asian Paints, Johnson Matthey India, Power Finance Corporation, Henkel Adhesive India, UCO Bank, Federation of Indian Exporters Organization among others. He is also a behavioral and a sales trainer.
He has earlier been on the panel of Symbiosis, Pune for their corporate sessions on management for executives at King Fisher Airlines, WIPRO, EXL, Computer Science Corporation, Infosys, Dr. Reddy’s Lab and Hindalco Industries. He has also been their faculty for open sessions on management organized in Delhi for many years. In addition to this, he has served as Academic Consultant for Mountbaten Institute (UK) for their establishment in India. He has also been appointed as the Brand Ambassador for Delhi by Reliance Energy (BSES).
Presently, he is a faculty at Birla Institute of Management Technology and teaches Marketing and Marketing Communications.
||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra. Thesis Submitted in 2009
|Any Other Degree
||Certificate in Exports Marketing, Diploma in Computers
- Market Research Studies
- Channel Management
- Consumer tracking studies
- Marketing Communications
Important Research Papers Published
- Branding the Business Marketing Offer:Exploring brand attributes in ceramic Business Markets in India: Bloomsburry, 2012
- Study of Consumer perception and buyer behaviour of residential apartments in NCR-A case study: Mc Millan, 2010
- An exploratory study on the reasons for purchase of menswear apparel brands in India:Mc Millan, 2012
- Purchase motivations of Indian consumers for facial skincare wet wipes: Mc Millan, 2012
- An exploratory study on customer perception and buyer behaviour for purchase of data dongles: Presented in Asia Pacific conference in Malaysia
- A study of channel partners perception for investor decision making-A case of SBI mutual fund: Presented in International conference at NIRMA University, 2011
- Consumer perception and buyer behaviour of non-alcoholic refreshment drinks in the Indian Market-A Case Study: Presented in International Conference at NIRMA University, 2012
- Assessment of Service Quality in Indian Health Care Industry-A Profit Optimization Perspective: Presented and Published in International Conference organized by IIT Delhi, XLRI Jamshedpur and Curtin University, USA.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune, India.
- Academic consultant and visiting faculty to Mountbatten Institute (UK) for their establishment in India.
- Member-TiE (The India US Entrepreneurs), Delhi.
- Visiting faculty to other Business Schools in the National Capital of Delhi.
- Visiting faculty for the employees of Organizations like Infosys, WIPRO, King Fisher Airlines, Dr. Reddy Labs, HINDALCO Industries, Computer Science Corporation, EXL Services, Bharti Airtel among others.
Other Professional Experience
Seminars and Conferences Organized:
- Two day workshop on “Perspectives of Contract Labour in the Current Economic and Legal Milieu” at hotel Maurya Sheraton, New Delhi.
- One day national seminar on “Insurance Brokerage: Instrument for Restructuring Insurance Market” at hotel Maurya Sheraton, New Delhi.
- Workshop on “Neuro Linguistic Programming as a fast track concept in Marketing Management” at Birla Institute Auditorium, New Delhi.
- One day workshop on “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace-An organizational preparedness” at Birla Institute Auditorium, New Delhi.
- One day national seminar on “Transaction to Transformation – An Emerging Role of HR” at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- One day national seminar on “Retailing” at hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
- One day national summit on “Rural Marketing” at hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
- Developed a corporate advertising campaign for Indian Trade Promotion Organization, New Delhi.
- Conducted a Sales Training workshop for the front line sales force of Henkel Adhesive India Pvt. Ltd. At New Delhi.
- Conducted a one day workshop on Services Marketing for Bank Managers of UCO Bank at New Delhi.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘Branding for Small Enterprise’ for women entrepreneurs- A project funded by Goldman Sach and executed by ISB, Hyderabad at Greater Noida.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘Integrated Marketing Communications for Exports’ organized by the Federation for Indian Exporters Organization at New Delhi.